At Today's Systems we don't have an office dog but we can't deny these reasons of why bringing your fury friend to work is beneficial! If you've been having a ruff week, make sure you take a look at these adorable faces.
1. They'll Be There to Greet You Every Morning
Sure, chatting with your co-workers when you arrive in the morning is nice. But there's nothing like seeing a face like this to start your day off right.
2. They'll Help You Get Your Work Done
Nothing is better than having somebody to bounce ideas off of or help you plow through your work.
3. You Don't Even Have to Pay Them
Office pups are perfect employees. They'll show up every day with a smile, ready to do their job around the office, and they'll never ask for anything in return.
4. They'll Represent Your Company With Pride
Pups often become the unofficial mascot of companies, but it's a role they're perfectly happy to take on.
5. They'll Remind You That Nap time is an Important Activity
Office pups know that nap time is a great way to re-charge in the middle of the day—and they aren't afraid to take the shut-eye they need.
6. They'll Keep Your Seat Warm
Tired of co-workers sneaking off with your favorite chair? Office guard dogs will make sure to keep it safe while you're off in meetings—or at least keep it warm.
7. They'll Encourage Office Bonding
Nothing brings people together like playing with a cute pup.
8. They'll Show You How to Dress Sharp
Office dogs are pretty stylish.
9. They'll Make Sure You Get Up and Move Around
With a dog around, you'll never again sit at your desk for countless hours without moving a muscle. Who could resist taking a play break with your favorite office dog?
Does your office have an office dog or other fun pet? Do you wish they did? Comment below!